Home ▸ People ▸
Rajdeep Adhikari, Dr.
|Tel:||(+43) 732/ 2468-9658|
|2012 January - Present||Post-Doc at the Institute of Semiconductor and Solid State Physics, Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria|
|2005 September - 2011 May||Ph.D. at the Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India
Development of optical cantilever beam magnetometer and studies on oxide magnetic materials for spintronic applications
|2004-2005||Reasearch Fellow at Materials Science Center, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India|
|2001-2003||M.Sc in Applied Physics at the Bengal Engineering and Science University, India
Growth and characterization of Ni doped GaSb
|1998-2001||B.Sc (Honours) in Physics at University of Calcutta|
- Spintronic Materials and Devices
- Semiconductor Spintronics
- Low-dimensional Magnetic Materials and Semiconductors
- Instrumentation for Material Characterization
- Quantum Physics
- R. Adhikari, A. K. Das, Debjani Karmakar, T. V. Chandrasekhar Rao and J. Ghatak,
Structure and magnetism of Fe-doped SnO2 nanoparticles, Phys. Rev. B. 78, 024404 (2008).
- R. Adhikari, A. K. Das, D. Karmakar, and J. Ghatak,
Gd doped SnO2 nanoparticles: Structure and magnetism, J. Magn. Magn. Mater 322, 3631 (2010).
- Debjani Karmakar, T. V. Chandrasekhar Rao, J. V. Yakhmi, A. Yaresko, V. N. Antonov, R. M. Kadam, S. K. Mandal, R. Adhikari, A. K. Das, and T. K. Nath, Nirmal Ganguli and I. Dasgupta, G. P. Das,
Electronic structure and magnetic properties of (Fe,Co)-codoped ZnO: Theory and experiment, Phys. Rev. B. 81, 184421 (2010).
- R. Adhikari, A. Sarkar, G. R. Patta and A. K. Das,
Magnetic diode exploiting giant positive magnetoresistance in ferrite/semiconductor heterostructures, Appl. Phys. Lett. 98, 183504 (2011).
- R. Adhikari, A. Sarkar, M. V. Limaye, S. K. Kulkarni, and A. K. Das,
Variation and sign change of magnetostrictive strain as a function of Ni concentration in Ni substituted ZnFe2O4 sintered nanoparticles, J. Appl. Phys. 111, 073903 (2012).
- R. Adhikari, A. Sarkar, and A. K. Das,
A versatile cantilever beam magnetometer for ex situ characterization of magnetic materials, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 83, 013903 (2012).
- R. Adhikari, Rakesh Kaundal, Anirban Sarkar, Pushpinder Rana and Amal K. Das,
The cantilever beam magnetometer: A simple teaching tool for magnetic characterization, Am. J. Phys. 80 (3), 255 (2012).